Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday? HELP?

Hello to all of my fans
I know, as this young of a blog I have very few, but eventually I will!
Hey, Anonymous! Thanks for that nice comment!!!

Quote of The Day!

"The internet is a haystack of information, what you are looking for is just a needle" And I hope that this blog is your needle!!!
BTW- today is my first post from an iPod so bear with me.....
So...
You ask why the title of help.
Well, today I have to go to my cousins graduation open house. My cousins do not treat me equally because of my age, and it drives me CRAZY!!!!! So, if I make it through today, I will tell you all the results.
SCHOOL ANGERS ME PT2
remember how I was kicking and screaming about school yesterday. Well now for pt 2... I am an advanced student. Straight A's. I sit in class twiddling my thumbs. So my "educational agent" asked the superintendent for more advanced work. And he said "My son was just like yours, he took AP classes (which r 2 easy 4 me) and he turned out fine. U will too." Needless to say, I am risking everything, losing my friends, driving up to an hour a day, to transfer to a more advanced school. The End. Next fall I will tell you about this new school.
h


TODAY'S HATE
socks. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. They are constricting. They make your feet smell. They make your feet sweat. UGH. Too tired to continue
TODAYS LOVE
Flip flops!!! Shoes that do not require socks. Love it!!!
The end.
I am too tired to even talk anymore... The End!

I hope my formatting was correct on my mobile post
-Keep being awesome
John Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory