Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

GREAT NEWS

Okay! I am now allowed to say "all of my fans" because I have the best news that I can carry! We are up to 99 page views!!!!!!!!!!! We have viewers from...USA, ALASKA, ENGLAND, FRANCE, RUSSIA, and GERMANY! Thank you SO much to all of my wonderful readers!!!!!!!!!!!! Again.  If you will.  Please access us form google to get more google hits!  Thank you so much! Ellen, you win  the prize!  Folks, Ellen is the only reader that actually posts comments!  Folks, if you will please go to Ellen's blog at www.opinionloading.blogspot.com
SO... get the comments coming!

Today's Love

Small blogs.  I love them.  I was a small blog a few days ago.  Nobody knows about them.  But... if any of my readers want some recognition on my blog... just ask!!! Post a comment!  Who knows, google crawls my site so they might find your link and index you!!!  So yeah!

Today's Hate

I am so sorry if you were looking forward to this.  But I am SO happy about the 99 page views that I hate NOTHING!

Quote of the day

"Swimming is a sport, everything else is just a game."
Yep... that's right... I love swim team


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory