Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Waiting...

Okay.
I have hit the plateau of viewers for today.  Only 6.  But thats okay! Because it means more people are coming.  So all of you people who are coming... share this blog with your friends!  Okay.  SO... yesterday I asked all of you to comment... NONE of you did.  PLEASE comment.  So I know what to write about.
"Believe in magic or their will be nothing left to believe in."

Today's Love

The Hunger Games.  I know, that sounds so cliche but I LOVE it SO much.
I have read all of the books and watched the movie.  I suggest you should too.

Today's Hate

Country music.  I hope that none of you quit reading this because I hate country music, but it is SO annoying.  All they sing about is love and partying.  I mean... come on.

I am so sorry but today I am really rushed and have no time to say anything else.
Come back tomorrow for hopefully a little more of a post
If you want to see me blog about something... just ask!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory